Cycling London to Burma in a year

August 31, 2008

It has taken twelve months of regular cycling to virtually get me from my home in London to Meiktila in Burma.

That’s a grand total of around 11,000 km (6,800 miles), around 60% of which was simply from commuting and the other 40% from having fun in Richmond Park, the North Downs or at a handful of sportives in England and Wales.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: